Gianni Bini (Bini & Martini)
The Youngest know Gianni Bini for his high positions on the House Chart since one year, exactly when he got back to his first love, “House Music, leading him to position no. 6 between the most prolific House Dj’s of 2014, ahead of great artists such as Dennis Ferrer or Todd Terry, being top of the charts with his singles and remixes is not a new thing... he is most known for that for the last 20 years, for producing pop & dance music and remixes for international artists such as Jamiroquai, Simply Red, Whitney Houston, Diana Ross, Kylie Minogue and many others. Most people will remember him as the other half of Bini & Martini.
Together with Fulvio Perniola , he started the Fathers of Sound project, with which he affirmed his sound and binded his image to one of the most famous clubs in England, Renaissance, creating a relationship that lasted for many years binding his name to clubs such as Ministry of Sound, Cross, Wobble, Que Club, Tunnel and many others in the Uk as well as Pacha, Amnesia, Space and KU in Ibiza, and many tours in South Africa, Mexico, Australia and Singapore.
In 1996 he created the “Ocean Trax” and the “House of Glass Studios” with Paolo Martini : one of the best studios in the world. After taking care of his “roster” artists and labels which were headed by Ocean Trax, creating worldwide successes like Soul Heaven (The goodfellas), Disco Down (House of Glass), Makes me love you (Eclipse) and brands like Bini & Martini, Fathers of Sound, Network he dedicates himself to the production of Dance emerging artists collaborating with Italian Major labels like Sony Music.
Bini & Martini
- 1998 "Dancing With You" (with Romina Johnson)
- 2000 "Happiness" (with Melonie Daniels, Schon-Jomel Crawford and Eric Kupper) UK #53
- 2001 "Burning Up" UK #65
- 2002 "Say Yes" (with Su Su Bobien)
- 2004 "Dance (Disco Heat)" (with Memi P.)
- 2006 "Stop"
- 2007 "Low Frequencies" (with Lorenzo Giannechinni)
- 2008 "Baby Bumps EP"
House of Glass
- 1996 "Take Me Over" (with Fulvio Perniola and Judy Albanese)
- 1996 "Love's Here At Last" (with Judy Albanese)
- 1998 "Playin' With My Mind" (Pepper Mashay)
- 2000 "Disco Down" (with Giorgio Giordano and Pepper Mashay) UK #72
- 2003 "Freakin'" (with Deanna Della Cioppa)
- 2007 "Stone Fox Chase"
- 2008 "Disco Down 2008" (with Giorgio Giordano and Pepper Mashay)
- 1999 "Makes Me Love You" UK #25
- 2002 "The Music" (with Deanna Della Cioppa)
- 2003 "Take Me Down (6 Underground)" (with Deanna Della Cioppa)
- 2004 "For Your Love" (with Michelle Weeks)
- 1998 "Got To Dance Disco" (with Fulvio Perniola and Weston Foster)
- 2000 "Tonite" (with Weston Foster)
- 2004 "Look Ahead"
- 2006 "Every Woman"
- 1998 "Right Back To Love", as Subsystem (with Neri & Baroni and Pepper Mashay)
- 1999 "Can't Give Her Up", as Wes Jay Project (with Gibo Rosin)
- 2000 "Soul Heaven", as The Goodfellas (with Pasta Boys and Lisa Millet) UK #27 Hot Dance Club Play #13
- 2000 "The Best Of Me", as Subsystem (with Neri & Baroni and Lisa Millet)
- 2000 "Power Flower EP", as Power Flower (with DFC Team)
- 2001 "All Night", as The Goodfellas (with Pasta Boys and Deanna Della Cioppa)
- 2001 "Power Flower EP Vol. 2", as Power Flower
complete form below or call us on +44 (0)1142 997707